CyberPatrol Parental Controls
Flexible Content Filtering Options
Use the ‘ready-to-go’ filter settings for child, young teen, mature teen or adult, or customize filtering levels for each user.
- Block porn and other unsuitable web sites, content and images
- Restrict access to sites like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace
- Select from 9 commonly blocked categories including Adult, Chat, Drugs, Gambling
- Create your own pre-approved list of sites
Limit Access to Programs
Do you want to make some programs ‘off-limits’ to your children?
- Block games, IM, chat, or home finance programs
- Prevent program downloads that can harm your PC
Restrict Chat & Instant Messaging
Keep cyber bullies, online predators and scammers away from your kids.
- Protect your identity by keeping your personal information (address, phone number, etc.) from being revealed
- Block objectionable words and phrases used by cyber bullies and predators
- Choose from an enhanced list of common cyber bullying phrases to block
Monitor Internet Activity
Know where your kids go online.
- Get detailed reports on web pages visited, time and length of visit
- View and save weekly and daily summaries
- Easily block future access to objectionable sites
Limit Time Online
Too much Internet? Create predetermined time rules.
- Limit based on time of day, or daily/weekly cumulative time allowances
- Control both Internet and program use
- Once time limits are reached, a blocking message appears
Manage User Profiles
Manage Internet access for as many people on one PC as needed
- Create multiple users with different filtering levels
- Integrates with existing user names on Windows XP and Vista